Delsey Lightweight Luggage Review
If you’re looking for a lightweight, compact piece of luggage, look no further than the Delsey suitcase (lowest price here!). This case is small, efficient and has plenty of features to make travelling easier. Let’s take a closer look at what the Delsey case has to offer.
- With 39 litres of storage, this case is great for loading up your clothing and travel essentials.
- However, if you need a little extra space, this case can unzip and extend to 49 litres worth of capacity.
- Its normal size is 50 x 40 x 20 cm, although it can extend to 50 x 40 x 25 cm, making for a very small and compact design.
- Similarly, this case weighs very little. ON its own, it only weights 1.9 kg, which is very easy to carry unassisted.
- The TSA combination lock is an extra security feature that proves very worthwhile when travelling within the United States.
- The front storage pocket is useful for storing items you need regular access to, such as passports and other travel documents.
- On the inside, there are straps to secure your items, as well as another small compartment to further help separate and organise your items.
- The front corners, on the bottom of the case, have small ‘feet’ which help keep the case upright at all times.
- If you want some extra customisation, this case comes in three colours: black, blue and brown.
As you can tell, this case is designed to be a great case to carry around. With such a lightweight design, it offers an easy way to store your most important items, or simply prove useful for small, quick trips where larger cases are just too big.
Using The Suitcase
Just by looking at the suitcase, it’s clear that this piece of luggage is designed to work as a carry-on piece for larger luggage options, or simply serve all your needs on smaller trips and journeys. At 1.9 kg, this case feels surprisingly light and, even when fully loaded, the weight of the case contributes very little.
In terms of storage, being able to extend the case for an additional 10 litres is very much appreciated. This allows you to pack a little extra in, if you need to. If you pick a few items up on your travels, this saves you requiring a second bag, which can help prevent all manner of additional costs at airports.
As for the upright feature, this proves very useful in busy environments. This way, you always know the handle is facing upright, and you never need to worry about packing the case in such a way as to support its balance.
You would struggle to find a better case at this size. The Delsey Case offers great value for money, and the self-supporting feature is simplistic but adds a whole new element to the case. This can be said for many of the features, as it offers quite a lot in its compact and tiny design. Whether you need a carry on piece of luggage or a simple go-to bag for quick trips, this suitcase certainly fits the bill.