Cabin Luggage For Men – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 UK
If you don’t want to take a trolley and you are fed up with carrying lots of suitcases, then you might want to carry what you need in a smaller and lighter bag.
This is especially true if you want to take luggage into the cabin with you. There are lots of different types of small bags that are perfect for this situation. This list features the top three carry-on luggage specifically aimed at men.
Cabin Max Copenhagen Review – Our Number 1
This is a set of two bags, one larger trolley case and one smaller stowaway bag (lowest price here!). The complement each other very well and are ideal for the business man who does a lot of travelling. Let us see what features this set has to offer.
- The trolley case measures 55x40x20cm and weighs just 1.9kg. The stowaway bag measures 35x20x15cm and has a weight of 0.4kg. These are very light and won’t be difficult to take around with you.
- The smaller stowaway bag has two compartments. The larger one is big enough for toiletries and other items, the smaller one is great for passports and tickets etc. A nice companion bag for the flight.
- The larger trolley case has large compartment with a netted zipped panel and internal straps. These are designed to keep everything secure while in transit.
- It also has four spinner wheels, one in each corner. This gives the bag stability and allows it to stand up easily.
These two bags together are all you would need for a short stay away from home. The stowaway bag can sit on top of the trolley bag so that you can wheel them both together. Both bags also have additional handles if required.
Features: Lightweight – Telescopic Handle – Spinner Wheels
Cabin Max Backpack Review – Number 2
If you want a bag that is even easier to carry while still having a good amount of space, then you would probably want the Cabin Max Backpack. It is the ultimate in carry-on baggage because you can carry it on your back, leaving your hands free. Here are some of its features.
- It has an impressive 44 litre capacity which is ample room for toiletries and other things you need in your carry-on luggage. The dimensions are 55x40x20cm, just the right size for cabin use.
- The backpack weighs only 660g which is incredibly light. You can take it with you in other luggage for extra capacity if required.
- There are four compartments, two internal and three main sections. This means you can separate items if you want to.
- As well as internal holding straps, there are side compression straps and shoulder straps. This will keep everything safe and secure during transit.
The Cabin Max Backpack is a nice compact bag that gives the traveller a lot of freedom. You can safely take all your cabin items with you on the plane and stow it with no problems.
Features: Lightweight – Large 44L capacity – Multiple compartments – Shower resisitant
Holdalls Review – Number 3
A slightly different approach to carry-on baggage with this product. This is a holdall that has many compartments but is still the correct size to take with you into the cabin. Let us see what features this bag has.
- The 600 denier woven polyester nylon is very strong but also lightweight. This is the ideal combination for luggage because it won’t take too much of your baggage allowance.
- There is a double Velcro together carry handles with double lockable zips. This allows you to carry the bag easily. There is even a detachable shoulder strap to keep your hands free.
- It has one large compartment for main items, with two zipped side pockets for smaller items. This means you can separate your things for convenience and easy unpacking.
- It measures 66x31x31cm and has a total capacity of 65 litres. Unloaded, it weighs only 0.95kg so is ideal as additional space if needed.
The Holdalls Large Extra Large Size Overnight Bag is a good investment for those that want to have a space saving bag you can also take on board. It has a large main compartment along with two side compartments. Because it is material, it can be folded down small and stowed away until needed.
Features: Three Compartments – Strong Polyester Nylon – Lightweight
The top spot on the list goes to the Cabin Max Copenhagen Business Hand Luggage. The two bags are the perfect combination for the business traveller because you can use the small bag as hand luggage.
The trolley case has a telescopic handle and can carry the smaller bag on top. It is also easy to move around because of the spinner wheels in each corner. Overall, this is a great product that makes travelling on business or a short break very easy.