Top Rated Bags for University and College by Lecturers & Students
Most people out there will know the pain of lugging around a satchel heavy laden with books and laptops and notepads. After a while it really begins to affect your back, neck, and shoulders, as well as negatively impacting your posture! I’m sure you’re nodding to yourself reading this, maybe absent-mindedly massaging your neck muscles, and the bottom line is that a well-designed shoulder bag or backpack can make all the difference in the world!
Whether you’re a student or a teacher, there are many bag options out there that won’t break the bank and will help you to carry around your work more comfortably. Never again will you dread having to pick up books from the library for fear of straining your muscles and joints, and on top of that, a new bag can help you to update your own personal style too.
Of all the many candidates out there, this list gives you the rundown of three highly-rated options for your consideration. So, take a look at the details below, and imagine reinventing the way you traverse across campus everyday:
Spigen Casual Laptop – Our Number 1
How frustrating is it when you need to carry calculators, your laptop, books, pencil case, and other items to college or university but as you try and stuff everything into your years-old bag, a zip pops off or a handle rips? How convenient would it be to have a new bag with space for everything? This backpack from Spigen (learn more here!) offers exactly that as well as a range of other handy features:
- Specialised, padded laptop pocket designed to securely hold your laptop, notebook, or MacBook with an anti-shock cushion protecting it from being dropped and bumped.
- Innovative polyester-nylon blend fabric offers waterproofing and dirt-resistance to keep your bag looking in tiptop shape for longer.
- Back surface and shoulder straps are made of air mesh material which increases breath ability and comfort for the user and is also extremely durable.
- Interior lined with premium air-velvet to further protect items and devices inside, whilst also preventing scratches.
If this backpack wasn’t tempting enough already, it is also worth mentioning that the straps can be reconfigured to be secured to the handle of a suitcase, enabling you to use it for traveling or business trips as well as for daily use. There really is no downside to this innovative backpack!
Features: Padded laptop pocket – Anti-shock cushion – Polyester-nylon blend for weather proofing – Air-mesh sections for breathability – Air-velvet interior lining.
Fresion Leather Laptop – Number 2
If you’re looking for a stylish, and luxurious looking bag but don’t fancy forking out big wads of money to buy one, then look no further than this Fresion leather messenger bag. With ample space for your laptop and books, as well as additional compartments for other items, you’ll feel prepared and look smart! Here are some of the important features Fresion offers:
- Superior quality vintage-textured leather for a comfortable feeling as well as chic appearance, coupled with leather tag zips for easy opening and closing.
- Fourteen pockets overall, both inside and outside, suitable for carrying books, laptops and larger items as well as smaller bits and pieces, and things you need convenient access to.
- Shoulder straps are adjustable to suit your personal height and preferences, and padded for additional comfort, particularly for heavier loads and long walks.
- Available in a selection of sophisticated colours sure to match your individual style, so you can cross campus feeling funky and confident.
This bag can truly hold anything and everything and is the ideal companion for people on the go. Designed for optimal user comfort as well as multiple functions, this bag can be used in so many different occasions. Why not buy one and see how expansive the possibilities are?
Features: Vintage-style leather – Fourteen pockets and compartments – Adjustable, padded shoulder straps – Selection of colours.
Markfield Hardwearing – Number 3
Sometimes less is more and the bells and whistles act merely as additional weight rather than serving a truly useful function. For a concise and hardy backpack that does exactly what it says on the tin, this could be the product for you. Carry around everything you need focusing on the purely practical rather than the flashy. Check out these top features too:
- Comfortable and lightweight with a padded back surface and air-mesh straps for added user comfort. You’ll hardly realise you’re carrying a bag at all!
- Elasticated interior sleeve pocket ideal for carrying laptops and notebooks without worrying about them being crushed by books and other items.
- Impressive water-resistant material so you can get to where you need to be on rainy days without stressing about soggy papers, and extra-hardy stitching for improved durability.
- 100% lifetime money-back guarantee, just in case anything goes wrong and you are not fully satisfied with the product.
As the famous saying goes: black is always going to be the new black. However, if black is not your style, then this backpack also comes in cool grey and vibrant pink. There is something for everyone with this bag that places the emphasis on practicality, and at such a low price, it’s a steal!
Features: Lightweight padded and air-mesh components – Elasticated laptop sleeve – Water-resistant fabric – 100% lifetime guarantee.
While all of these bags have their definite strengths, not everyone can come in first place. In conclusion, the top-rated result out of this selection of high-quality bags is the Spigen Casual Laptop Backpack. With a feature to cater to every main need, you won’t be disappointed by this product.
It is also fabricated from superior materials, making it the most durable, reliable, and sturdy choice of the lot. Excellent value for money, Spigen has created a bag which is perfect for students and teachers alike, but is suitable for children, travellers, and business people as well. It is a true winner.