||Karabar Carrier Bag||30 litre capacity – Adjustable Straps – 1.3 KG Weight||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Karabar WheeledSuit Carrier||50-60 litre capacity – Adjustable Straps – 2 Wheels – 3.4 KG Weight||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Skyflite||47 litre capacity – Adjustable Straps – 2 Wheels – 3.6 KG Weight||High End||Lowest Price Here!|
Best Suitcase & Garment Carriers For Suits
When your travelling with suits, you need a case that is designed specifically for this job. These suitcases are often taller than they are wide, so you only need to fold your suits the minimal amount of times. They also include various other important factors, so finding the right suitcase for suits is vital, whether you’re a frequent business flyer or attending a big, formal event.
Fortunately, the market is full of various cases designed for this purpose, all providing a variety of features. To help make your choice more effectively, here’s a look at 3 of the best suitcases for suits available to buy today.
Karabar Suit Carrier Bag Review – Our Number 1
The Karabar Lightweight Garment Suit Carrier Bag (lowest price here!) offers fantastic quality on a low, budget value. It can hold a decent number of suits and shirts, without pushing the limits on weight or simple practicality. Let’s take a closer look at its most unique properties:
- With a fully lined inside, as well as adjustable straps, it’s very easy to secure your suits, without the risk of damaging them in the process.
- A front pocket provides an easy place to store documents and important items away from your suits. When travelling, this handy feature is very useful.
- With a size of 55 x 55 x 10 cm, this case isn’t too difficult to carry in terms of physical size.
- With a weight of 1.3 kg, its not too heavy, either. Even when loaded, the adjustable strap makes it easy to carry.
- Works well with a variety of hangers – there’s no problem getting a range of different suits or clothes into this case.
- The 30 litre storage capacity means that even thick items of clothing can fit with relative ease.
All in all, considering the low asking price, its hard to find a fault with this case. If you have a few suits you need to take care of, this product will do that, all while ensuring a relaxed and stress-free travel experience as well.
Features: 30 litre capacity – Adjustable Straps – 1.3 KG Weight
Karabar Wheeled Garment/Suit Carrier Review – Number 2
The Karabar Lightweight Wheeled Garment/Suit Carrier offers plenty of practical features that make both storage and transportation a stress-free occurrence. Another great budget solutions, this case has plenty to offer. Here’s a look at its most important factors:
- With a size of 59 x 55 x 18 cm, this case is a decent size and there are no problems carrying it around.
- The case has a storage capacity of approximately 50-60 litre storage capacity.
- This is made all the more easier thanks to the 2 wheels and extendible handle. The case can be easily pulled behind you, which is great when you’re exhausted.
- The front storage compartment is a effective way to separate important documents and items.
- Likewise, the ID tag helps to claim your luggage easily if you need to.
- The inside also has adjustable straps and an extra zip, adding an additional layer of protective fabric between your suits and the outside of the case.
Great for frequent travellers or one-off occasions, this case has plenty of storage options and extra features, such as the ID tag, that are often more useful than you might think. The wheels and handle are also welcome, as it makes this case easy to move around.
Features: 50-60 litre capacity – Adjustable Straps – 2 Wheels – 3.4 KG Weight
Skyflite Suit Carrier Review – Number 3
The Skyflite Suit Carrier is a suitcase designed for frequent travellers that want the best protection for their clothes. Many of the features offer a little touch of luxury, while its overall design is still very practical and robust. Here’s a closer look at some of its unique properties:
- With a dimensional size of 56 x 49 x 17 cm, this is a surprisingly compact model.
- It also stores around 47 litres in terms of capacity, giving plenty of room for suits and clothing accessories
- The case can store a number of suits and clothes. It even has a handy pocket designed to fit shoes.
- This is further supported by adjustable straps on the inside, as well as further front pockets.
- The case can support various hangers, including heavy variants such as metal, and even comes with 4 plastic hangers as standard.
- With a weight of 3.6 kg, it has a reasonable weight to it, but the wheels and extendible handle take the strain, making the actual experience much more effortless.
In short, this case offers versatility, as it is able to carry suits, other long clothes, shoes and more. The design is well thought out and reassures travellers that their formal clothes are kept safe at all times. Likewise, the wheels and handles make manoeuvrability very easy.
Features: 47 litre capacity – Adjustable Straps – 2 Wheels – 3.6 KG Weight
As you can see, there are some very strong competitors on today’s market but, after considering the options, it’s easy to see why the Karabar Lightweight Garment Suit Carrier Bag is the best choice from this list. For its low price, this case offers superb quality and the ability to store a decent number of formal clothing items without being too heavy or difficult to manage.