||Samsonite Suitcase||Three Point Locking – Adjustable Handle – Water Seal||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
||Samsonite Termo Young||TSA Lock – Four Wheel Spinner – Secure Internal Straps||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Samsonite Spark||Double Wheels – Expandable – TSA Locking System||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
Lightweight Suitcases With Wheels – Reviews 2015 – 2017 UK
Trying to find a luggage trolley at the airport can be a difficult task. Even if you do find one, it might not want to go in the direction you want to. This is why spinner suitcases are such a great idea. You can take the case with you wherever you are with no lugging heavy luggage. This list features the top three spinner suitcases on the market today.
Samsonite Suitcase Review – Our Number 1
This stylish case that from Samsonite (lowest price here!) has a number of nice features that make it a good choice for any trip. The strong, hard wearing construction is typical from the Samsonite name, but with it comes practicality and lightness as well. Here are some of its features.
- It has a unique three point locking system that gives you extra security for your belongings. This includes a TSA combination lock so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- The seal that is built-in to the case prevents moisture from entering the case and ruining your clothes. You will be able to take this case anywhere with no problem.
- The retractable handle has a multi-point length so you can adjust it to suit you. The frame is made from a light but durable aluminium.
- It has interior cross straps to secure all your clothes safely. It also means that you won’t have to worry about having creased or broken items.
The Samsonite Suitcase 75cm is a great all round product that can deal with any trip. With its security, sturdy wheels and strong construction, you won’t have any regrets with this choice.
Features: Three Point Locking – Adjustable Handle – Water Seal
Samsonite Termo Young Review – Number 2
Another quality Samsonite case, sporting a nice diamond pattern on the front. It has a nice smoothed design with wheels placed at the very corners for extra stability. As you would expect from a company like this, there are all the usual features, let us take a look at them in more detail.
- There is a three point locking system that keeps the lid of the case secure while you are travelling. This is far better than the usual one lock that is found on other cases.
- The internal straps are designed to keep everything in place while in transit. There is also a net cover for any loose items. You will know that everything you pack will stay in place.
- It is a hard shell type which protects your belongings from bumps and knocks. It also serves as a waterproof cover to protect your clothes.
- The four wheel spinner design makes your case very portable and because they are in the very corners, it has amazing stability. This is vital when you are trying to move a fully packed case.
The Samsonite Suitcase Young 78/29 is a lovely looking case that is packed with innovation. It offers great security with its TSA Locking system and it is tough enough to cope with any place you want to go.
Features: TSA Lock – Four Wheel Spinner – Secure Internal Straps
Samsonite Spark Review – Number 3
This suitcase is another popular model from the Samsonite range. This case is both light and strong which is ideal for travelling anywhere in the world. It also has a retractable handle and spinner wheels to make it very easy to move around. Let us take a look at some of its other features.
- The case can be expanded to take extra capacity if needed. This is like giving you an additional case without having to bring a spare.
- It has a number of additional pockets on the suitcase so you can keep things separate if you need to. It also helps when you need to access something in a hurry.
- The integrated TSA Locking system adds security and prevents the case from bursting open during travel. You won’t have all your belongings spilling out at the arrivals hall.
- This suitcase has four double wheels, one in each corner. This gives a great stability to the case and prevents it from falling over while you are moving it.
Overall, this is a very good choice for any traveller. The expandable section gives you the flexibility to add additional clothes or for presents when you return. It also comes in a range of colours so you can decide which one suits you best.
Features: Double Wheels – Expandable – TSA Locking System
The top spot on the list goes to the Samsonite Suitcase 75cm. It has all the hallmarks of a classic Samsonite but with a modern take on many of the traditional problems. The separate zipped compartment and moisture seal are just a couple of the features this case has to offer. It also comes in a wide range of colours to suit your taste.