||Samsonite||104 Litre Capacity – TSA Lock – Four Wheels||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
||Aerolite||Hard Wearing Polyester Material – Dual Wheels – Retractable Trolley System||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||5 Cities||Telescopic Handle – Two Wheels – Internal Straps||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Lightweight Suitcase Reviews 2015 – 2017
- 1 Lightweight Suitcase Reviews 2015 – 2017
As many of us have first hand experience and know that it’s really is no picnic trying to lug a heavy suitcase around. Especially when it is made even heavier by clothes and other things. That is why the new types of suitcase are made to be light but still strong. They use the newest materials to keep your belongings safe and secure. This list features the top three lightweight suitcases you will find on the market.
Samsonite Suitcase Base Hits Review – Our Number 1
Samsonite has been making high quality suitcases and baggage for many years. They have always tried to create cases that are innovative yet practical. Let us take a look at some of this suitcases (lowest price here!) features.
- The simple but clever design is typical of the Samsonite build quality. This not only gives you a practical solution to your luggage, but it also means you can travel in style.
- It weighs just 3.5 kilograms and has a capacity of 104 litres. This is more than enough to accommodate everything you need for an overnight stay or a short trip.
- For extra security and to comply with many countries tourist guidelines, this case is fitted with a TSA Lock. It will give you added peace of mind that all your belongings are safe.
- The case is made from a durable polyester material that is also water resistant. Not only will your clothes be safe from damage, they will also be free from water and damp.
This suitcase from Samsonite is another great product. It is small enough to not take up a lot of space, but it is large enough to be useful for a short break or as part of a set.
Features: 104 Litre Capacity – TSA Lock – Four Wheels
Aerolite Super Lightweight 8 Wheel Spinner Case Review – Number 2
The Aerolite Case has a nice design and lots of pockets both inside and out. The two outer pockets are ideal for items you need to get to in a hurry. The long guarantee and high build quality, make this suitcase a very good choice for the busy traveller. Let us see some more of the other features.
- The suitcase is 66x41x25cm and has a total capacity of 68 litres. This is a spacious bag and it only weighs 2.44kg unloaded. You will have no problems carrying everything you need with this case.
- There is an internal trolley system that features a one meter retractable handle. It makes this suitcase very portable and easy to take with you. The frame is made from aluminium so that it is both strong and light.
- The outer skin of the case is made from a hard wearing 600 Denier polyester material. It makes the case water resistant as well as tough.
- The combination of materials makes this product 50% lighter than other upright suitcases. Great for storing when not in use and also reduces your weight limit when travelling.
This lightweight case from Aerolite is just the thing you need if you are a frequent traveller. It has lots of storage compartments for all your things and it is easy to move around. It also comes in a variety of colours to match your taste.
Features: Hard Wearing Polyester Material – Dual Wheels – Retractable Trolley System
5 Cities 32” Lightweight Expandable Suitcase Review – Number 3
The 5 Cities Lightweight Suitcase is a nice product that has a lot of features for the price range. It has a strong design and hard wearing material. Although it may not have all the features of some high end cases, it is still a very good choice. Here are some of its features.
- The case measures 81x49x28.5cm and has a total volume of 126 litres. This gives you plenty of space for all your holiday wear and even some spare for presents.
- There is a built-in telescopic handle that helps you to wheel the case around. This makes it so much easier than having to carry your luggage or get a trolley.
- It has internal straps that are used to secure all your clothes and other belongings while in transit. This means all your clothes will be flat and crisp when you get to your hotel.
- This case has two wheels for moving around. Although this is less than some other cases, it keeps the case perfectly balanced.
This case from 5 Cities is a great budget case that is lightweight and strong. It has plenty of space and all the features you need from a case of this type.
Features: Telescopic Handle – Two Wheels – Internal Straps
The case that makes it to the top spot is the Samsonite Suitcase Base Hits 77/28. It is a very well made case that has four strong wheels and durable material. It is also incredibly light yet strong enough to resist the bumps and knocks of travel.